Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good Morning Yesterday.

Reader reader, oh lovelies! Good afternoon :).

Good morning yesterday. Everything that happened are like just happened yesterday.Well, that's because I had walked out from a hard time.

Wherever I go, I can't find any tamagotchis. How sad! S.O.S! Anybody know where can I find tamagotchi in TI? I seriously do need help.

Back into topic, I have to thank lotsa angels be with me when I was sad. People who know me well will know how sad I was. Some of them even saw me crying. Gosh! *blush* Cause of them, I was laughing when I supposed to cry. It's like my tears had reached my eyes but cause of their jokes, it ended up with tear of laughter and I went HAHAHA all the way. I will never forget those people who treated me good.

Yes, life isn't amazing now. But it will be in the future. I will make my life be in the way I want. I ain't amazing too but I'm grateful for who I am. I wonder how will I feel like when I read back this blog post few years later.

I had a fail relationship but who cares? I'm just 15. I still have a long journey to go. Heartbroken, tears fell. Nothing else. I will just treat it like I had a dream. A beautiful yet horrible dream which made me to grow. I once appreciated his presence in my life but he blew it. Sad case. Although I will still feel sad for what that had happened but things will be perfectly okay soon.

The first test of the year is coming soon which means I have to prepare myself by now :). Damn tired. So, I shall get a nap now.

withloves,

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment