Monday, February 6, 2012

friday and saturday.

So people, how's your holiday going? :). Happy 2 days holiday by the way! I understand that 48 hours are never enough. Lol

Me this forever alone at last alone no more on Friday night. I had someone to lullaby me okay? =P Sadly, just alone no more for temporary :(.
Mei Lum came and stayed overnight at my house! Yay! :D.
We hid under the blanket cause it was too cold ;).
Le me peaced!
And of course, hair went messy after that :). Me like this.
I have no comment on this. Lol

On the second day which is Saturday, went to St. Luke Church for 'Who Do You Live For' talk.
With Mei Lum again :).
Our writing materials, a small booklet and a small gift.
Me and my name tag. Wih Shean says hi!
The pastor. Playful and funny :). I bet nobody will fall asleep when he preach. Thank him alot! He gave me lotsa junky ;P.
Pei Fen and Timothy seems boring, Anyway, I candid :).
Credit to Sarah.
My group discussion members :). They're all cool!

Rushed to GB meeting with jeans and blouse after the event. We did actually leaved St. Luke Church before the event ended. Anyway, thanks Pei Fen for the ride :). Next, I will have less words and more pictures. They played captain ball!








And we had Tuck Chee as our judge. 




 He was saying 'I'm ready' I think. Lol
 Judge gave command ;).

 First warning : no photos allowed.


 Second warning : no pictures allowed.
After 2 warnings, he became like this. 

Snapped lotsa air ball pics. 







And many my ball pics too. 
















Chase people, chase! 
 Girls chased!
 Roy chased!
This pic looked so weird. It should be captain ball but why this looks like football? *raise eyebrow* 

I claimed that Joel was the most epic one on that day. 















While they were playing, many people chilled aside like a boss. 








 *ahems* I'm one of them ;)





I. Am. Short :(. 

I found 2 weird pics and I'm ready to share. 

Spot the red circle part! 

I still have more photos actually but nah, I had been blogging for 2 hours and I'm tired. Wait, not only 2 hours. I spent 2 hours to edit those pics too. So, 2 + 2 = 4. 4 hours man. *extreme face palm* 

And again, happy holiday to everyone :). I really find nothing to say anymore cause my mind gone blank. @@

withloves, 

End of the post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment