Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crave List.

For the reason I-don't-know-why, my appetite had all came back! And I ate a lot recently :x Fats oh, fats, I don't love you so please don't love me.


Had my dinner yesterday night, after that went to Secret Recipe and had Yogurt Cheese cake. On my way back home, went to buy chicken frost bread and ate it after got back home. Woah? What makes me to eat so much? Second stage of puberty?

I'm craving for sweet stuffs. Sweet is fats. I'm being unfair to love sweet but dislike fats. Planned to jog with le Mei Lum this evening but plan ruined by rain. Planned again to jog this Saturday. I can't just sit here and do nothing anymore. I never want to be fat.

Can stress makes someone thin? If yes, I shall go and face the book for the rest of my night. Before that, have to go for snack shopping with le mum! Oh my gee, my life is all about food. Food lover says bye!

With loves,

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment