Thursday, February 16, 2012

why oh why.

Mirror mirror on the wall, why oh why I'm so emo this few days? Anyway, hello lovelies!

I know the reason well but why must be so damn super duper hyper emo? :(. *sigh* I'm tired. Mentally tired. Had enough of mind torture. What a complicated human I am?

I think that I'm a loser. I don't even keep my own promise to myself. Although it's all out of my control but promises made are mean to be fulfill! Especially promises towards myself. Okay la, at least I'm glad that I still believe promises that people make :). Thing is not as worse as I think.

L.O.N.E.L.Y. I hate to be lonely. Should say I'm afraid of loneliness. I always do. Past, now and forever I will still do. I seriously need a tamagotchi now to overcome my loneliness! Any suggestions for quality and nice tamagotchi? I don't need those expensive one, I just need one to accompany me. Chloe  suggested me to get one from Toy R Us but there's no Toy R Us in Teluk Intan. That's pathetic. If I know how to drive, how good will it be? Will get myself one real soon!

I wonder how I will be like 10 years later. I know my thinking is too far away but I'm seriously curious bout it. Will I be taller? Will I be fatter? Will I be single or double? Will I be a successful person? I have no idea but I just love to think bout that especially when I'm emo. At least I need not to think of the same person everytime I'm emo.

Should stop blogging now cause I hammered my own finger for countless time while attending Living Skill class today. Painful nuff'. Anyway, tomagotchi, please do wait for me :).

withloves,

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment