Sunday, May 6, 2012

Henna.

Mid year exam is just around the corner and I know, I shouldn't be blogging here. My mind is jam, I'm giving it a good rest now :). 

Yesterday was Wesak Day. In the afternoon, I came out with an idea of going to visit clock tower and have a look at how they celebrate Wesak Day to mum. It was my first time. I asked Wan Yin to join too but she can't make it at the last minute since she was having a bad stomachache. 
Le me before getting out from the house. Since mum gave order to me not to bring a big bag out, I brought a small bag along. 

It was having a terrible traffic jam on the way to clock tower. Anyway, why is this blog post so essay'ish? :/
I like the lightning of the pic up there :) Canon, delighting you always. (Y)

Parked le car at speedy and walked to clock tower. Healthy or not? :P Too bad the full moon was not captured. 
On our way to clock tower. So, we did made a good choice to walk there. 
I could see alot of people there. I survived in a big gang of people! 
I walked around the whole area and at last I found a henna shop :) Beautiful? Heh
Meet my henna, people! Many people tot that it's tattoo which make me feels very heartache. How I wish I have a birthmark like this so that I wont have to spend money on this. Anyway, this henna will last for two weeks :) I respect the lady who drew this henna for me cause it's impossible for me to do this kind of stuff so perfectly. 

That's the end of my henna story :P Goodluck for those who are facing exam soon :) 

withloves, 

End of the post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment